Letter to the Editor: An Open Letter to Council
The opinions expressed in this letter are simply the opinions of the person who wrote it. They are not necessarily a reflection of the opinions of the people at MJ Independent.
An Open Letter to Council
Reading the news has me worrying. Incompetence, fraud, sexual harassment, drug related murder, tremendous wastes of money, resources and man power leads me to the belief that some major changes should result.
As I drive by Mosaic Place (Mosaic Waste) I noticed lights on all summer, day and night. I call it Mosaic Waste as it is our monument to the eminent waste-of-money streetlights that were fixed this year and fail to work.
WHAT DID IT COST TO PUT WATER LINE TO SOUTH HILL VIA MAIN ST S.?
I heard 5 million over 3 years (it’s not done yet) plus new trucks for city workers but no garbage trucks.
The mention of rebranding (which could cost) $60,000, police cars, fire trucks when does all of this b&lls%$t stop?
When someone comes up with an idea, just stop it; we residents cannot afford you or your ideas any more. There have been many battles that few residents supported
1. Curbside recycling idea - waste2High St. mess - still ongoing
2. Sask Polytechnic parking - disaster
3. The alienation of other areas by treating Sunningdale as the golden goose
4. New water line waste
5. Weeds etc.... All over the city
6. I have lived at my house for over 13 years and still waiting for a water shutoff valve
James Anderson, Moose Jaw